Re: HTML 5.1 User Agent Implementation Guide (formerly the HTML 5 to platform Accessibility APIs Mapping guide) Going Forward

Thanks, Janina. I will await the decision on this and in the meantime
continue to work on the current html-api-map document only making
changes there that I would expect to end up in the new doc anyway.

Jason