Re: ISSUE-636 ACTION-1398 Provide spec. text for aria-roledescription

I am afraid we are running off into the weeds here...  You can already use
any 'role' name you want.  Isn't the point of this to provide an extended
description of a custom role?  If I have some amazing custom widget (like
the next big image carousel selector) I might use
role="shane:myNavigableCollection group".  An AT would get the role of
group.  We want a way to more clearly tell the user that while this is a
group, it is a *special* group.  aria-roledescription="Shane's amazing
collection navigator" seems to make perfect sense to me.

Or did I get this completely wrong?