Re: Agenda: March 24, 2014 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

The WCAG accessibility testing tools today are only looking at the DOM so
we need to ensure that the querySelector resolves to an object. The web
accessibility testing tools check for matching ids in the DOM when there is
an  ID reference. They don't go to determine if there is an accessible
object that can be derived from the reference. So, we need to think about
that.

Glad you can come Monday. I will put it high up in the agenda. We are now
meeting at 10am pacific so it is a little more sane for west coasties.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger