Re: User Agent Implementation Guide Coordination and Development - proposal

Hi Jason,

I did miss that. Thank you.

Would you be able to help out with some of the ARIA module implementation
guides as well? We are looking to have ones on eBooks and Drawing semantics
for charting. The drawing semantics would be used for HTML5 Canvas and SVG.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger