Re: Use of BSTR in MSAA VARIANT

Cool. I was going to say that if that's the case, then we'll want
language-specific "Exposing [language] features that do not directly
map to accessibility API properties" section for each of the
implementation guides, but then I noticed that I was wrong and that
they are already identified in the outline of the new implementation
guides, so it's already been adressed.