Re: ECMAscript 6 and accessibility?

You might be referring to the comment I made about the new Map type in ES6. It wasn't specifically in relation to accessibility, but I mentioned that you could now use any object type (including a DOM node) as the key for a Map, so you would use a node as the key to reference its view controller. Prior to this, keys had to be simple strings.

There's more info in this presentation.
WWDC 2014: Web Inspector and Modern JavaScript
https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2014/#512-video

Also, Nicholas Zakas has an explanation here:
http://www.nczonline.net/blog/2012/10/09/ecmascript-6-collections-part-2-maps/