Consensus (CfC) Decision: Publish ARIA Documents

Colleagues:

No objections have been received to this Call for Consensus. Moreover,
the CfC was confirmed by a resolution reached during our regular weekly
teleconference in support of this CfC as logged at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2014Jun/0027.html

Therefore, this CfC is confirmed and publication of our two ARIA
documents will now proceed.

Janina