Re: Accessibility API Mappings - location in Github?

On 02/06/2014 10:48 PM, jason@accessibleculture.org wrote:
>> So in sum, my preference is to put all these docs in the w3c/aria
>> repository so we can keep them consistent with each other and share
>> tools most easily. Editors of the various specs from different
>> Working Groups can be given access to that repository as needed.
>>

> Ok. Sounds good to me. Probably need to reorganise the relevant
> folders and files under w3c/aria then to enable the easy sharing of
> common resources.
Yes, we put in a preliminary structure based on existing resources but
are open to reorganizing within the repository, expect to to some
extent. We'll probably want to get a little further along in identifying
all the pieces before we commit changes of that nature. This sort of
thing is coordinated by an editors caucus and we'll make sure editors
for the additional pieces are included in that.

Michael