Re: SVG2 Accessibility API Mappings spec.

Thank you. I will probably ask for input on sections by people in the not
too distant future. ... specifically getting agreement on what minimal
information causes an accessible to get created for an SVG host language
element and then name computation. The name computation I am going to work
on once I get more of the link issues resolved. Joseph has been doing a
bang up job making sections of the Core spec. more generic so that I can
cut content out and refer to the core - in particular focus handling.

Rich Schwerdtfeger