Re: ARIA Agenda Planning for Toronto

Originally we were going to put syntax in ARIA 2.0 for cognitive
Although the cog task fource is just begining there are some additional syntax that are very likely be needed. Can we add some time to discuss this issue?

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 02:16:16 +0200 Janina Sajka<janina@rednote.net> wrote ----

Cynthia Shelly writes:
> Can we talk about task and bug management systems on Saturday? I'd like to set up a test instance of TFS before then.

Yes, already calendered for a Saturday discussion.

Janina