Re: @aria-describedat at-risk in ARIA 1.1 heartbeat draft

That's where we disagree I think. If a feature in HTML doesn't exist in
other host languages but still useful there then imo it doesn't mean that
ARIA should host it. I don't have a nice solution though, I think the
solution will be feature dependent. Maybe we should start a new spec for
accessibility features and not only for stuff like universal longdesc that
will define semantics, UI and probably behavior. Maybe IndieUI is something
we should look at.
Thanks.
Alex.