Re: Suggest making PF issue tracker public

Steve:

In our charter renewal submission to the AC, we've requested a name
change. Should the AC agree, we'll have a lot of changes to make. Old
lists, for instance, will be retired and replaced by new ones whose
names reflect our new working group name.

Meanwhile, we're making minimal changes to our infrastructure.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net