Re: Agenda: April 28, 2014 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Sorry I have to start out like this, but regrets! I promised a friend to
give a presentation on Firefox OS and how to test web sites for
accessibility using the Firefox screen reader simulator at his "Web
Monday" (Webmontag) event, and that happens on Monday evening in a
neighboring town.

Marco