Re: ACTION-1294: Add posinset and setsize to menuitem, menuitemradio, menuitemcheckbox, tab, etc.

Seems like an easy fix for ARIA 1.1. I don't mind moving it.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1294

We decided to leave the related colindex/rowindex issue for 2.0, which I think that's a bigger can of worms.