Re: ISSUE-636 ACTION-1398 Provide spec. text for aria-roledescription

We have a backwards-compatible way to put in role aliases (e.g. "none" for "presentation") and phase out legacy ones. If anyone has a creative idea of how to alias or phase out attributes in a reasonably backwards-compatible manner, I'd love to hear it, but I think we're stuck with aria-labelledby unfortunately. I think of it as ARIA's "referer." ;-)