From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:34 PM
To: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: 48-Hour Call For Consensus (CfC) to publish a FPWD of ARIA-1.1

Colleagues:

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a first public working draft (FPWD) of the ARIA 1.1 specification as currently available at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-1.1/

The ARIA Task Force approved a resolution to publish this first public working draft during its teleconference of 23 September as recorded in its minutes at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2013Sep/0054.html

We will further discuss this CfC during the regular weekly PFWG teleconference on Wednesday 25 September.

Any PFWG member with concerns, questions, or objections to this publication is urged to raise them by replying to this email no later than close of business Boston Time on Wednesday 25 September. Silence will be taken as ascent, though confirming responses are also appreciated.

Without objection by close of business Boston Time Wednesday, and pending a confirming resolution to publish from the regular weekly PFWG teleconference this coming Wednesday, the document at the above URI will be published as our first public Working Draft for ARIA 1.1

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net