Re: 48-Hour Call For Consensus (CfC) to publish a FPWD of ARIA-1.1

Thank you Steve.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
To:	Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>,
Cc:	"W3C WAI Protocols & Formats" <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Date:	09/23/2013 04:38 PM
Subject:	Re: 48-Hour Call For Consensus (CfC) to publish a FPWD of
            ARIA-1.1

I support this publication

--

Regards

SteveF
HTML 5.1

On 23 September 2013 22:33, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
  Colleagues:

  This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a first public working
  draft (FPWD) of the ARIA 1.1 specification as currently available at:

  http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-1.1/

  The ARIA Task Force approved a resolution to publish this first public
  working draft during its teleconference of 23 September as recorded in
  its minutes at:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2013Sep/0054.html

  We will further discuss this CfC during the regular weekly PFWG
  teleconference on Wednesday 25 September.

  Any PFWG member with concerns, questions, or objections to this
  publication is urged to raise them by replying to this email no later
  than close of business Boston Time on Wednesday 25 September. Silence
  will be taken as ascent, though confirming responses are also
  appreciated.

  Without objection by close of business Boston Time Wednesday, and
  pending a confirming resolution to publish from the regular weekly PFWG
  teleconference this coming Wednesday, the document at the above URI will
  be published as our first public Working Draft for ARIA 1.1

  Janina

  --

  Janina Sajka,   Phone:  +1.443.300.2200
                          sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net