Re: UAIG Menu events

This does not read correctly:

Menubar must a natural parent of the menuitems or one defined by aria-owns
(use RELATION_NODE_PARENT_OF/RELATION_NODE_CHILD_OF).

This text (then set menu mode) is not really an MSAA mapping:

EVENT_SYSTEM_MENUSTART on the accessible object for the menubar, then set
menu "mode"

I am not sure we need the last row if Alex agrees to the following:

We get a EVENT_SYSTEM_MENUPOPUPEND whenever a menu popup close or is
hidden. Row 5 (previous row talks to menu end)

Rich Schwerdtfeger