Re: UAIG test case 31

OK. So, either remove it or make sure it is clearly articulated that this
feature is at risk. ... please :-)

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
Cc:	surkov.alexander@gmail.com, cooper@w3.org, clown@alum.mit.edu,
            James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, Dominic Mazzoni
            <dmazzoni@chromium.org>, public-pfwg@w3.org
Date:	10/30/2013 10:41 AM
Subject:	Re: UAIG test case 31

This is related to Issue 616 which we agreed to mark at risk, at
Cynthia's request.

So, if Microsoft implements it in time for CR exit, and gets one other
UA to implement it, it will stay in 1.0 as we'll have two, tested
implementations.

If not, it will simply come out, the tests will become irrelevant, and
we'll take up the concern again in the 1.1 timeframe.

This is my understanding. Joseph, Michael, any thing I missed?

Janina

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testcases/edit?testsuite_id=2&testcase_id=31

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pfwg/raw-file/default/ARIA-UAIG/1.0/tests/test-files/test31.html

--

Janina Sajka,		 Phone:		 +1.443.300.2200
		 		 		 sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:		 http://a11y.org

Chair,		 Protocols & Formats		 http://www.w3.org/wai/pf