Re: Test Case 74

Well, OK but does the order matter (as it does not match the expected
results) and should you be firing so many events repeatedly?

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
Cc:	"W3C WAI Protocols & Formats" <public-pfwg@w3.org>, David
            Bolter <dbolter@mozilla.com>
Date:	10/28/2013 11:48 AM
Subject:	Re: Test Case 74

Hi, Rich. I believe that's what our text diff alg produces, i.e. when you
change a string to another one then we compute a min difference between
them and fire proper events.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>