Re: UAIG Test case 85 failure

There seem to be two threads on this issue.  Repeating what I said on
another thread...

FWIW, way back in September, Alexander Surkhov wrote:

> Also not
> sure whether the spec should define an event order. I think Firefox
> fires them in reverse order: statechange events and then selection
> event.

I agree:  The UAIG should not define any order to these events.  I think
that is an implementation detail.  Is a specified order required?  Are
any ATs expectiing a specific order?  If not, I would opt for saying
that the order in which these events occur is undefined.

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
              - J. D. Klaun -