Procedural Request [Was: Minutes for ARIA telecon on 9

December]

When we get into good detail discussions like this, can we please also
adjust the email Subject: ??

That would be very helpful 4-6 weeks/months/years from now as needs
arise for forensic reads of the archives.

Just your procedural nudge acting up again!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net