RE: Response to your MAUR Comments

Thanks very much. The amendment clarifies the intent. Do you need me to post that anywhere other than in this response?

regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Thursday, 1 October 2015 12:25 PM
To: Bronwyn Lapham <bronwyn.lapham@eworks.edu.au>
Cc: public-pfwg-comments@w3.org
Subject: Response to your MAUR Comments

Dear Bronwyn:

Thank you for your comments on the Media Accessibility User Requirements
(MAUR):

http://w3c.github.io/pfwg/media-accessibility-reqs/

The Protocols and Formats Working Group, together with the Media Subteam of the HTML-A11Y Task Force, has now reviewed all comments received on the draft.
We would like to know whether we have understood your comments correctly and whether you are satisfied with our resolutions.

All comments received together with notes on our disposition of each comment are logged on the wiki at:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/MAUR_Comment_Processing_2

Please review our resolutions for your comments at the above URI, and reply to us by Thursday 15 October to say whether you accept them or to discuss additional concerns you have with our response. If we do not hear from you by that date, we will mark your comment as "no response" and close it. If you need more time to consider your acknowledgement, please let us know. You can respond by email by replying to this message. Note that this list is publicly archived.

Note that if you still strongly disagree with our resolution on an issue, you have the opportunity to file a formal objection (according to 3.3.2 of the W3C Process, at
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#WGArchiveMinorityViews)
Formal objections will be reviewed during the transition meeting with the W3C Director, unless we can come to agreement with you on a resolution in advance of the meeting.

Thank you for your time reviewing and sending comments. Though we cannot always do exactly what each commenter requests, all comments are valuable to the development process.

Regards,

Janina Sajka, Chair
Protocols and Formats WG

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
eWorks does not warrant that this email and any attachments are free of errors, viruses or
tampering by other parties.  Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of
eWorks or its host organisation, Kangan Institute.This email is confidential and subject to
copyright. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, the dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify us by return email or
through our website: www.eworks.edu.au