Response to your MAUR Comments

Dear Josh:

Thank you for your comments on the Media Accessibility User Requirements
(MAUR):

http://w3c.github.io/pfwg/media-accessibility-reqs/

The Protocols and Formats Working Group, together with the Media Subteam of
the HTML-A11Y Task Force, has now reviewed all comments received on the draft.
We would like to know whether we have understood your comments correctly and
whether you are satisfied with our resolutions.

All comments received together with notes on our disposition of each comment
are logged on the wiki at:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/MAUR_Comment_Processing_2

Please review our resolutions for your comments at the above URI, and reply to
us by Thursday 15 October to say whether you accept them or to discuss
additional concerns you have with our response. If we do not hear from you by
that date, we will mark your comment as "no response" and close it. If you
need more time to consider your acknowledgement, please let us know. You can
respond by email by replying to this message. Note that this list is publicly
archived.

Note that if you still strongly disagree with our resolution on an issue, you
have the opportunity to file a formal objection (according to 3.3.2 of the W3C
Process, at
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#WGArchiveMinorityViews)
Formal objections will be reviewed during the transition meeting with the W3C
Director, unless we can come to agreement with you on a resolution in advance
of the meeting.

Thank you for your time reviewing and sending comments. Though we cannot
always do exactly what each commenter requests, all comments are valuable to
the development process.

Regards,

Janina Sajka, Chair
Protocols and Formats WG