Re: Comment on ARIA 1.0: Problematic conformance requirement for aria-hidden

hi Ben,
>How does this impact what ARIA should say here, in your view?

I think that we should not be adding additional burden and complexity for
authors with aria-hidden.

aria-hidden confuses me.

I think that html5 hidden and CSS display:none should be functionally and
semantically the same and that both should imply aria-hidden=true

regards
Stevef

--
with regards