ARIA CR: sub-documents use Editor's Draft template

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:23:42 -0500
To: public-pfwg-comments@w3.org
Hi All - first, congratulations on the publication of the ARIA CR!

When I invoke the section links in the CR's Table of Contents, e.g.:

   Using WAI-ARIA
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-wai-aria-20110118/usage

   The Roles Model
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-wai-aria-20110118/roles

The sections (new documents) that get loaded use the red "W3C Editor's
Draft" template on the left-hand side of the document rather than the
blue "W3C Candidate Recommendation" template that is used in the
single-page version of the spec.

I find this a bit confusing and recommend the CR template be used for
all of the sub-documents.

-Regards, Art Barstow