Re: Response to your comments on Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 01:33:44 +0100, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
wrote:
> Thank you for your comments on the 24 February 2009 Last Call Working
> Draft of Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-wai-aria-20090224/). The Protocols and
> Formats Working Group has reviewed all comments received on the draft. We
> would like to know whether we have understood your comments correctly and
> whether you are satisfied with our resolutions.
>
> Please review our resolutions for the following comments, and reply to us
> by 1 February 2010 to say whether you accept them or to discuss
> additional
> concerns you have with our response. You can respond in the following
> ways:

I'm not sure I can comment by that deadline. I will be on vacation until
January 29 and will not have returned on time before the weekend and
likely have a lot of other things to look at too by then.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/