Re: ARIA Feedback

Hi Martin,

I'm currently in the middle of overhauling the document for typos,
spelling, tonal, and grammar mistakes, so your list is much
appreciated. The attributes module does appear to be well out-of-date,
and I have it marked as a todo. I'll go through each of the items and
either fix them as specified, or include you on the discussion.

The removal of tabindex seems to be a mistake. I'll go back in the
source and try to find out when/why it went missing.

Regarding hosting the DTD, that is the intention, but as this is a
draft, it would be inappropriate for the W3C to host a changing
version of a document intended for machine-readability. That step in
the process will come later.

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated.
James