Re: Personalization TF Summary: Direction for Implementation

Who owns the data- namespace? I ask because this smells like a problem of
the sort that RFC 6648 describes. That is, if this is successful, you will
have two problems: now you have to support data-foo in perpetuity and the
owners of data-* have to avoid using whatever names you squatted on.