From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
To: "Janina Sajka"<janina@rednote.net>, "alistair.garrison"<alistair.garrison@levelaccess.com>, "Charles LaPierre"<charlesl@benetech.org>, "Steve Lee"<steve@opendirective.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 19:28:58 +0300
Subject: TPAC coodination with other groups
============ Forwarded message ============

Hi folks

I had a look at the tpac grouod ad thought these potential meeting may be useful

aria and personlization - to discuss when are our vocabulary imply known roles

web publishing and personlization - (charles what do you see here)

Web-Platform  - implementation feedback and a path to harmonization

Web of Things WG/IG /Devices and Sensors Working Group

- can we add our usecases to the controls and layer for things like symbol , so that users can have their own interface allowing people with dementia etc to work

-- in data driven system can we mitigate the problem that people with  disabilities (espicacaily coga) may be missing from the data gathered, without

--using these systems in times of stress and ill helath

For COGA I see the following potential meeting

web publishing and coga - review of our last iteration, what else can we do to help them include coga

Web Payments WG ? - review of our last iteration, what else can we do to help them include coga

silver and coga- working on our protypes and answering questions. touch base on each others work

Maps for HTML and coga - usecase for people with impaired directional skills

Ag- how to improve involvement

All the best

Lisa Seeman

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa