Re: Big picture thoughts on symbols

Hi Steve,

Thanks for this. I've gone and added commentary to your note (as I see it
from my perspective, and noting that there is some TBC there still), but
overall I believe we're in close agreement, and that this is also in line
with what I believe Lisa and I arrived at last week.

Thanks for the confirmation!

JF