From: Marie-Claire Forgue <mcf@w3.org>
To: <chairs@w3.org>
Cc: "Naomi Yoshizawa"<naomi@w3.org>, "Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux"<dom@w3.org>, "Marie-Claire Forgue"<mcf@w3.org>, "Alexandra Lavirotte"<alex@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 18:51:26 +0300
Subject: Technical demos at TPAC'19 Plenary Day
============ Forwarded message ============

Dear chairs,

As part of TPAC2019's Plenary Day, we are looking for a set of
      volunteers from Working Groups / Interest Groups / Community
      Groups to bring demos of the technologies they're working on.

    Where: TPAC19 venue, in the break area
     When: Wednesday 18 September, during the afternoon
      break (3:30pm - 4:30pm, Fukuoka time)
     Link: https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/schedule.html#Wednesday

Each of the demo will have an assigned table and a couple of
      chairs. You will also have Wifi access and a power plug, and we
      expect you will take care of any other set up and hardware that
      might be needed for your demo.

If your group is interested in providing such demos, please get
      in touch (with a demo title and a short description)!

Thank you.
 Best,
- Marie-Claire.

--