Re: Personalization Introduction

Thanks, Becky. This is just what we need, imo.

There's another spelling mistake in a sentence I think could benefit
from a slight expansion:

"... authors can use to idenfity items."

Suggesting:

"... authors can use to identify items, and an open source symbol set is
being developed through UNICEF."

Janina

--

Janina Sajka