RE: Suggested new Time for our weekly Personalization TF Meeting

The newly proposed time works well for me.

Best,
Thad

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 11:20 AM
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Suggested new Time for our weekly Personalization TF Meeting

Hello everyone,

In today’s call we discussed the idea about moving our Personalization TF call 3 hours earlier on Mondays.

From: Monday’s @10:00 Pacific / 13:00 Eastern / 18:00 UTC / 20:00 Israel / 02:00 China
To:     Monday’s @ 07:00 Pacific / 10:00 Eastern / 15:00 UTC / 17:00 Israel / 23:00 China

Those who were on the call all said they could make the earlier time, but we had a few folks that were not on the call, just wanted to give everyone a chance to speak up before we make this change.

Lisa obviously this would have to work for you, does moving our meeting 3 hours earlier on Mondays work for you? This would make it 5pm your time.
Becky and Sam, you were also not on the call so not sure if this would prevent you from attending regularly.

Feel free to either reach out directly to me or respond to this email so everyone is aware.

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301