From: Thaddeus Cambron [mailto:inclusivethinking@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 March 2018 03:44
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc: Russell Galvin <russell@blissymbolics.org>; public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>; Mats L <m.lundalv@gmail.com>; Sandra Derbring <sandra.derbring@gmail.com>; Sandra Derbring <sandra.derbring@vgregion.se>; Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>; EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: reference BLISS symbolics

Big +1 !
Thad

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 12:02 PM, lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> wrote:
Hi Folks

I had a wonderful talk with Mats Lundalv (who worked on the concept coding), Sandra Derbring (from DART), Russell Galvin (from Bliss symbolics) today.
I showed them the current example draft for symbol at https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/content/index.html#symbol-example . I think we all agreed this was a good direction.

Mats has offered to create a mapping page for the text (in English) to the symbol reference, and Russel will make sure the URI's are working in the next week or two!

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>