Re: Is this ready for a CFC?

I sent out the following suggestion in an earlier email. If there is
something you find useful please use but don't want to hold up the process
either.

Best,
Thad

*ad* - an advertisement or offer for a product, feature or service - an add
for "free shipping" isn't really for sale.
*animations *- multimedia content  with  moving images that are drawn or
rendered
*autoStarting* possibly change to autoStart - multi-media or changing
content that starts without requiring user interaction - this doesn't
always happen on page load
*chat* - an interface that allows real-time interaction of text-based
messages between a sender and a receiver over the Web
*pop-up *- the formal definition already exists elsewhere - a child window
that blocks user interaction to the parent window (pop-up windows are often
not user initiated, that is why pop-up blockers are popular)
*thirdParty* content from an entity other than the primary owner of the
website