Re: question regarding w3id based purls

Hi Joep,
why not having a single namespace with content negotiation for
documentation and definition?
Your w3id would be https://w3id.org/netbeheer/YourOntologyID
If you open it in your browser it would automatically redirect you to your
documentation URL. If you open it in Protege, it would redirect to the
TTL/RDF+XML file or other RDF serialization you choose to.

This is the way some W3C specs are built, see for example PROV:
https://www.w3.org/ns/prov
And we have many ontologies published in w3id following this pattern. See
for example
https://w3id.org/okn/o/sd (corresponding htaccess available here:
https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/blob/master/okn/o/sd/.htaccess).
Best,