Re: w3id.org web server down?

On 10/15/19 8:56 PM, David I. Lehn wrote:
> Current issue is a hosting problem and we're waiting for a support
> ticket to get resolved.

Just a follow up on this. We're still waiting for the Rackspace support
ticket to be resolved.

We've attempted a reboot via Rackspace's dashboard for the server in
question and the VM and hypervisor are non-responsive. This most likely
means that the hardware machine backing the VM failed and the
auto-migration stuff that Rackspace has setup has failed (thus kicking
off the automatic trouble ticket that we received).

We are monitoring the situation and will try something more drastic
(restoring from backup / setting up a new machine VM from scratch /
redirecting DNS, etc.) if Rackspace can't get the machine back up within
24 hours.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches