Re: URI Request

Hi Edmond,

You do this by forking the repo (https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/ <https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/>) and just putting in a Pull Request.

I’ll give you a hand if you like making up the .htaccess file. Give me a bell later today.

For the list: yes I know Edmond well!

Cheers,

Nick

kind regards
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect at SURROUND Australia Pty Ltd
Address  P.O. Box 86, Mawson, Canberra ACT 2607
Phone     +61 477 560 177 <tel:++61+477+560+177>
Email       nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com <mailto:nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>Website   https://www.surroundaustralia.com <https://www.surroundaustralia.com/>
Enhancing Intelligence Within Organisations
delivering evidence that connects decisions to outcomes