Concerns regarding organisation subdomain

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 20:32:25 +0100
To: public-perma-id@w3.org
Hello,
Apologies if this has already been addressed in a previous thread.
My concern is regarding claiming a subdomain, /ADAPT in this case,
and later someone 'other' who is not from the ADAPT research group
submitting a pull-request to modify its contents.
Since most people do not use their work/org email ID with Github, but
rather a personal one, how would this be resolved?
Is there an existing policy that exists that I can share with my
research group to alleviate these concerns?
If not, should there be such a policy?

Regards,
--
---