Re: w3id.org help needed

Hi all,
I have the same feeling as Daniel since I read this post and realized the
pull requests have not been approved for 2 weeks.
I've submitted a pull request yesterday (
https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/pull/413/files) for a research project
in which we have quite pressing needs, i.e. to publish an ontology on the
Web and begin minting URIs.
We definitely cannot wait several days to begin using this kind of service.
What we need above all now is some visibility about what is going on, what
is the durability and reliability of this solution (which seems to be good
on paper but...).

Thanks for your help and advice.

Régis