Re: Rules.CSV format as alternative to htaccess

I changed the wiki to be public, so it should be possible to change it now.

About notable owners, I think this should be handled in the existing
README.md way.

One thing that comes up when I'm looking at the purl.org redirections
is that there's often the with and without slash variants.. e.g.
http://purl.org/pav and http://purl.org/pav/hasVersion -- it would be
good if these could be represented within /pav/rules.csv  rather than
also have a line in /rules.csv  -- perhaps the special values should
be empty string for "folder" and "." for "folder/".

As for the existing w3id.org htaccess rules, I think any non-slash
folder usage now is indirect through Apache's own directory matching,
e.g. https://w3id.org/bundle works as it should by a 301 Moved
Permanently to https://w3id.org/bundle/ which then does 302 Found to
its final destination.

--