Re: Rules.CSV format as alternative to htaccess

Hi Stian,
I like it a lot! Definitely more simple than having to create the htaccess
by hand.
I also think that the media type is a very interesting question, as
sometimes I have done ORs in the rewrite conditions.
Regarding an owner for each rewrite rule, I think it's too much. In most of
the cases a single owner will edit most of the htaccess (except in repos
like /people). And you can see the edits through the commits, right?
I have tried to edit the wiki to fix a typo, but I don't have permission. I
will try with a pull request.
Best,
Daniel