Re: New perma id pull requests

Thanks David!

A self-service system that supported batch IRIs would be great, but
this does provide another level of curation and is better workflow
than PURL.org. I would be happy to help out as time permits.

BTW, I just noticed the redirects are not working. I looked at some of
the other .htaccess files and noticed the only difference really is
that I don't have these directives in my .htaccess

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

I'll submit another pull request. Apologies for not including these originally.
Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://linkedin.com/in/jasonhaag