Re: Would like to have purl

The instructions on https://w3id.org/ assume you are familiar with
GitHub and making Apache HTTP Server's .htaccess under your desired
folder.

See for example https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/tree/master/omn

The alternative approach is to contact this list, which is also fine,
but might take longer time :)

Would you be OK with
    https://w3id.org/bpmanagement
or
    https://w3id.org/bpmanagement/
or
    https://w3id.org/ontology/bpmanagement/

With or without trailing / depends on which style you use for your
ontology terms, e.g. https://w3id.org/bpmanagement/NonMember or
https://w3id.org/bpmanagement#NonMember  (the first style would allow
you to redirect to http://personal.kent.edu/~jclunis/NonMember.html,
the second would require just a single redirect )

I am not proposing to reject your request, I just think /ontology/ is
a bit broad, and other registrations has not needed equivalent typing
paths. :-)  Let me know if you want to proceed with the original
request.

Yes, you can request to change the redirection in the future, either
by email or pull request. I recommend adding a README.md file saying
who are the contacts (e.g. at least yourself :).

Are you sure you don't want to use http://personal.kent.edu/~jclunis/
for your own homepage later? How about
http://personal.kent.edu/~jclunis/bpmanagement/ ?

302 should work fine for ontologies.

Have you considered also uploading the Turtle or RDF/XML version of
the ontology? It could be beneficial for others who might want to use
your ontology.

If your server at personal.kent.edu can't do content-negotiation (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/) - then it should be possible to do so
at the w3id.org