[Agenda] 10 July 2019 Card Payment Security Task Force call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:53:58 -0500
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Card Payment Security Task Force,

Agenda for 10 July:

 * Identity. We started a conversation about identity at the previous call [1]. It seems to me we should continue
   that conversation to see what, if anything, needs to appear in the SRC payment method and/or the Payment
   Handler API.

   Also, we’ll check in on Lawrence’s action item: to raise the issue on payment handlers about
   merchant/handler origin split.

 * Face-to-face meeting planning. We currently have 2 hours allocated to card payment security [2].
   How should we organize the discussion, e.g.,:
    - Issues that require full WG discussion
    - Demos
    - Will there be a Rec track SRC payment method? What other deliverables might be necessary
      to support an SRC payment method (e.g., related to user experience)?
    - Who will lead parts of this discussion?

Call info:

- Usual call time: 11am-noon ET (3-4pm UTC).
- WebEx: http://www.w3.org/2018/11/cps.ics
- IRC: irc.w3.org in the channel #wpwg

Thank you,

Ian