One more option [Was: 17 May 3DS task force call canceled; seeking input to schedule next call]

Hi all,

I would like to propose a third option for 3DS task force calls: Wednesdays from 11-noon ET. This is the same time as we have been meeting, just
on Wednesdays rather than Thursdays.

Laura, Gildas, and Michael, since you sent me info about availability, please let me know whether this time would work for you.

Notes:

 * To accommodate participants in Europe, I do not want to schedule a call later than this.
 * To accommodate participants on the West Coast, I do not want to schedule a call earlier than 10:00 ET.
 * I am leaning in any case to Wednesdays rather than Thursdays. I am hoping this time is more convenient than 10:00-11:00 ET.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/