Re: [Tokenization] Attempt to synthesize Token Usage Type from 1 May discussion

> On May 2, 2018, at 11:53 PM, Michel Weksler <michel.weksler@airbnb.com> wrote:
>
> Please see below…

Michel,

Thank you for the comments. I have further updated the text:
 https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-methods-tokenization/index.html#tokenusagetype-enum

I also removed mention of “guest checkout” due to the concern about the assumption of account
creation. Instead the spec says in section 3 “single transaction.”

Assuming we want these three values because they are necessary to get the right shape of
token, in the spec the definitions of “one-time”, “card-on-file”, and “recurring” should be clear
and mutually exclusive. I look forward to continued feedback.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/