Call for Exclusions (Update): Payment Method Manifest

Dear Advisory Committee representative,

This is a reminder of the W3C Patent Policy Call for Exclusions for the
following Recommendation Track document, now at 90 days after
publication of the First Public Working Draft:

- Payment Method Manifest
(https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-payment-method-manifest-20171212/),
   exclusion opportunity ending on 11 May 2018 23:59 UTC

The Reference Draft for this document, per section 5.2.6 of the Process
[1] and section 4.1 of the Patent Policy [2], is the latest Working
Draft published within 90 days after the First Public Working Draft
(https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-payment-method-manifest-20171212/).

Thank you,

For Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director;
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/Process-20180301/#WGCharter
[2] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy/#sec-exclusion-with