Re: Creating Web Payments logo

Please also keep in mind during the design the new contrast requirements
from W3C spec WCAG 2.1** and ensure the design has good contrast within
itself to be distinguishable in low light on small screens. See
Understanding
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/non-text-contrast.html>1.4.11
Non-text Contrast
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/non-text-contrast.html>.

** Success Criterion 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast (Level AA)
The visual presentation of the following have a contrast ratio of at least
3:1 against adjacent color(s):

User Interface Components
Visual information required to identify user interface components and
states, except for inactive components or where the appearance of the
component is determined by the user agent and not modified by the author;

Graphical Objects
Parts of graphics required to understand the content, except when a
particular presentation of graphics is essential to the information being
conveyed.

** katie **

*Katie Haritos-Shea*

*Principal ICT Accessibility Architect, **Board Member and W3C Advisory
Committee Rep for Knowbility *

*WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy,* *IAAP CPACC+WAS = *
*CPWA* <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants>

*Cell: **703-371-5545 <703-371-5545>** |* *ryladog@gmail.com
<ryladog@gmail.com>* *| **Oakton, VA **|* *LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>*

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did, but they will
never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to
dictate where we are going.